The Intern will report to a Lead Private Banker and provide administrative support to individual clients through outstanding task performance and professional behavior.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the end-to-end account opening process taking into consideration the local regulatory specificities that drive the documentation requirements.
- Ensure a strict follow up of documentation (e.g.pendings, middle office, risk and compliance lists) by contacting clients in coordination with the banker in lead of the relationship.
- Manage documentation flows (archiving and processing physical and electronic forms).
- Assist on KYC information gathering where required and update complementary documents in the systems when needed.
- Process workflow requests in the systems such as client codifications, credit card requests, credit lines, pricing exceptions and ensure relevant client documentation is captured in the relevant systems.
- Coordinate with the Business Risk Manager to resolve any risk & compliance matters.
- Process payments and transfers while ensuring call backs are systematically performed and support for other transactional activity where needed.
- Build a close relationship with the relevant internal stakeholders including Client Register, Banking Operations, Risk and Compliance.
- Ensure telephone call coverage is in place in the team and support administrative tasks where required.
- Adhere to all existing policies and directives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Keen interest in financial products and services will be a plus.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in data input.
- Ability to work independently, diligently and multi-task.
- Responsible and solutions-oriented with a proactive mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong sense of ethics which are aligned with Pictet’s values and partnership culture.
- Strong team spirit.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm