Pinkerton traces its roots to 1850 when Allan Pinkerton founded The Pinkerton National Detective Agency. Throughout its rich history, Pinkerton created forerunner to the Secret Service, hired the country’s first woman detective, and has remained the industry leader in developing innovative security and risk management solutions for national and international corporations.
With employees and offices around the world, Pinkerton has the resources to provide reliable and scalable protection for clients and their assets around the globe.
- The roles key purpose is to be a local point of contact for technical security within the GCR Security team, POP and Service teams. The role will be responsible for assisting with the successful delivery of major and minor projects within the GCR geographical area Your work will include supporting the design, BOM development and liaising with regional VARs and other
- Amazon entities to complete project works.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Understanding of Corporate Security physical design policies
- Develop security designs based on Corporate Security policies for minor works
- Develop BOM (Bill of Materials) for minor works
- Prepare quotes for approval by the TPM GCR
- Coordinate with Amazon entities and stakeholders for completion of works, testing and commissioning
- Compare vendor invoices against quotes and/or services delivered and recommend, reject for payment, or receive for services
- Act as one of the in-region SME's for technical security.
- Stay across region specific security trends, technology and make suggestions and recommendations as required
- All other duties, as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma and/or degree with an any technical security industry experience. Lenel certification with CAD experience.
- Technical security background
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without supervision
- Practical experience working with physical security systems, including problem solving and equipment interpretation
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs/projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security standards and designs.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm