Pinkerton traces its roots to 1850 when Allan Pinkerton founded The Pinkerton National Detective Agency. Throughout its rich history, Pinkerton created forerunner to the Secret Service, hired the country’s first woman detective, and has remained the industry leader in developing innovative security and risk management solutions for national and international corporations.
With employees and offices around the world, Pinkerton has the resources to provide reliable and scalable protection for clients and their assets around the globe.
- The financial assistant will support China office in cash management, vouchers, bookings, tax and preparing financial spreadsheets, reports and proposals for the use of financial manager and Operations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Responsible for compiling paying and receipt vouchers and handling receipt and payment.
- Responsible for cash management, cash counting on regular basis and complete bank statement reconciliation, preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Familiar with financial software, establish and improve all accounts, complete cash and bank books in time.
- Check cash books with ledger on regular basis.
- Experience with Oracle fusion will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for VAT invoicing, tax and VAT reporting and verification.
- Assist in annual or internal auditing.
- Assist in other assigned financial work.
- Assist in the daily office administration when needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College degree or above, major in accounting
- Good English writing and reading skill.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office 365, Kingdee Software and Oracle Fusion (a plus).
- Accounting professional certification, preferred.
- Strong ability of independent learning and work.
- Close attention to the details.
- Good communication and follow up skills and team spirit.
- Good professional ethics and sense of responsibility
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm