We’re actively seeking a Community/Operations who is hardworking, responsible, results-oriented, and self-motivated. The candidate must be an entrepreneurial individual with a passion for technology entrepreneurship, high-tech startups and international business.
What You Will Do
How You Will Make a Difference - Program + Startup Facing:
- Own relationships with startups in the program.
- Hold intake interviews, exit interviews, and make sure all startups are on track to meet program goals.
- Set up 1:1 sessions for startups to meet with Mentors, VC’s and corporate partners for the program.
- Collect feedback and develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Wrap up the program with a batch analysis report and individual startup report cards.
- Support the Head of Operations and Director with questions from corporate partners and startups.
- Evangelizing Plug and Play to all potential network partners including startups, investors, and corporate members within the global startup ecosystem.
- Outreach and communicate with accelerator mentors and advisors (corporates, investors, VCs, entrepreneurs, business angels etc.).
- Working on strategy and coordinate social media updates with the marketing team.
- Provide event production and logistical support for demo days, mentor sessions and other events as part of the accelerator program.
- Meet on a regular basis with stakeholders to make communication easy and project manage to do’s for the team.
- Diligently participate and perform various ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Work with various teams and accelerator programs to manage calendars across different teams and locations.
- Work with accounting and management team to prepare purchase orders, process invoices and expenses and monitor spending.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Korean and English.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and constant change.
- Demonstrate dependability, accountability, self-awareness, strong work ethic, and reliability.
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Operations
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th May 2021, 6:00 pm