What You Will Do
Porsche Asia Pacific is offering a vacancy as After Sales Intern within its After Sales team.
- Assist the After Sales Director and After Sales team.
- Support the general After Sales projects.
- Prepare management related presentations and business plans.
- Prepare, create and verify all After Sales reports for management and importers.
- Plan and coordinate After Sales marketing activities in conjunction with other departments as well as marketing agency.
- Monitor After Sales quality processes and Key Performance Indicators.
- Handle operational inquiries of Porsche importers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant studies.
- Past internship experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Open-minded, organized, analytical and quality oriented, able to work independently and prioritize.
- Team oriented working attitude and intercultural understanding.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm