What You Will Do
Porsche Asia Pacific is offering a vacancy as Intern Business Development.
- Assist the Director Business Development and the Business Development team.
- Support the corporate strategy development and corporate project management as well as the implementation of internal improvement measures.
- Assist the business development with the annual business plan process as well as the conduction of strategic market development projects with the regional markets.
- Support the retail development and consulting with the network planning, the implementation of corporate architecture standards as well as with projects to continuously improve dealer performance.
- Support people excellence and sales qualification initiatives such as regional product, brand and skills trainings, staff certification as well as related change management efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Business Management, Sales and Marketing or relevant other studies.
- Past internship experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Open-minded, organized, analytical, and quality oriented, able to work independently and prioritize.
- Team oriented working attitude and intercultural understanding.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm