What You Will Do
Porsche Asia Pacific is offering a vacancy as - Intern Public Relations - within its Public Relations team.
- Support the PR Specialist and the Head of PR to hit the key objectives for the PR department.
- Monitor news and highlighting critical issues on a daily basis.
- Analyze media monitoring reports and where appropriate, suggest improvements we can make on a monthly basis in activities to boost results.
- Put together ad-hoc reports as required by the Management Team.
- Check press material for accuracy, language and grammar, in concert with the Sales and Marketing team to be sure facts are correct.
- Assist the PR team in input and contribution into creative conceptualization of upcoming events, including direction, strategy, messaging, planning and design.
- Coordinate with importers in the Asia Pacific region to consolidate travel, arrangements, enquiries, and interview requests from the media and PR plans.
- Compile coverage post-event and creating post-event reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or any other relevant fields.
- Past internship experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Open-minded, organized, analytical and quality oriented, able to work independently and prioritize.
- Team oriented working attitude and intercultural understanding.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm