What You Will Do
If you make hearts beat faster, your own has to be in the right place - Porsche Asia Pacific is offering a vacancy as PR and Communications Intern within its PR and Communications Team.
- Support the PR Specialist and the Head of PR in achieving the key objectives for Porsche Asia Pacific.
- Build strategic relationships and collaborate with importers across 13 different markets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Assist the PR team with creative conceptualization of regional Porsche events and campaigns, including strategy, planning and execution.
- Track event coverage and create post-event reports as required.
- Ensure that press materials and communications are accurate and follow Porsche guidelines, in concert with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Manage the Porsche Press Database and dissemination of corporate press releases.
- Analyse and track monthly social media & media monitoring reports.
- Monitor news and highlight critical issues on a daily basis.
- Handle enquiries and interview requests from the media.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or any other relevant fields.
- Past internship experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Open-minded, organized, analytical and quality-oriented, able to work independently and prioritize.
- Team-oriented working attitude and intercultural understanding.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm