Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology ("fintech") industry leader and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs - We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us would have it any other way.
Here, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity - Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity.
At PrimeRevenue, our interns and co-ops gain career-related experience in a professional work environment that can directly relate to their career interest. While gaining exposure to different functional areas and departments that will give them opportunities to apply and integrate academic knowledge and skills in a work setting. Our TEAM takes pride in a lifetime commitment to positively influence our community and fellow TEAM members, valuing the relationships we form regardless of age or experience.
What You Will Do
This internship will be working with our Global Legal TEAM.
- Technology and structured finance law.
- Contract law, negotiations, memos.
- Variety of research projects.
- Participation in client calls and conversations, sales negotiations, contract creation and negotiation.
Required Sills and Abilities
- Candidates must be pursuing a graduate degree at an accredited Law school.
- Must have internet access.
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- International Business, International Transactions, Structured Finance, Investment or Commercial Banking, or Computer Science interest/background a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Atlanta (United States...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm