Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology ("fintech") industry leader and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs - We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us would have it any other way.
Here, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity - Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity.
At PrimeRevenue, our interns and co-ops gain career-related experience in a professional work environment that can directly relate to their career interest. While gaining exposure to different functional areas and departments that will give them opportunities to apply and integrate academic knowledge and skills in a work setting. Our TEAM takes pride in a lifetime commitment to positively influence our community and fellow TEAM members, valuing the relationships we form regardless of age or experience.
What You Will Do
The Marketing Analyst Intern will be responsible for analyzing various marketing data and trends and report on his/her findings. This person will actively analyze, coordinate, research and report on data-driven insight to be used for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze various marketing data and trends and report on findings.
- Help organize and track database and check for quality and accuracy.
- Recognize patterns in data and organize based on Marketing TEAM’s needs and direction.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel daily.
- Research skills and curiosity to find solutions.
Required Sills and Abilities
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) in Marketing, or related field.
- Must have internet access during working hours.
- Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate to advanced level).
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insight into actions.
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a TEAM.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Atlanta (United States...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm