Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology ("fintech") industry leader and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs - We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us would have it any other way.
Here, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity - Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity.
At PrimeRevenue, our interns and co-ops gain career-related experience in a professional work environment that can directly relate to their career interest. While gaining exposure to different functional areas and departments that will give them opportunities to apply and integrate academic knowledge and skills in a work setting. Our TEAM takes pride in a lifetime commitment to positively influence our community and fellow TEAM members, valuing the relationships we form regardless of age or experience.
Additional Learning and Growth Opportunities:
- Workshops on topics like career development, job seeking and resume building, professional etiquette, and more.
- One-on-One time with executive leadership.
- TEAM and company event participation.
- Global business exposure.
- Cross-departmental mentors and networking with other TEAM.
What You Will Do
This internship will support our Product Management TEAM.
- Contacting prospective research subjects and introducing the program.
- Scheduling research sessions.
- Recording, transcribing and summarizing research results.
- Presenting research results to internal team members.
- Other duties as defined by Product Managers.
Required Sills and Abilities
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) in Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Must have internet access during work hours.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Atlanta (United States...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm