Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
The role will mainly prepare management reports and analysis for management decision making, assist in setting up budgeting, and work on valuation and market research.
What You Will Do
- Assist annual budgeting process.
- Conduct valuation and market research for management decision.
- Development and production of financial and management reports to management.
- Actively liaise with internal and external parties for ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Well understanding on accounting and financial analysis.
- Independent, outgoing, self-motivated and able to meet tight schedules.
- Good analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical skills and competent in MS Office applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm