Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in our plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and tackle problems.
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training. Are you ready to take the challenge?
- Responsibilities as of day one – You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
Production – Packing: This function packs our product in its final packaging, set up in pallets. Three priorities for packing departments: Safety, Quality, Productivity. The heart of the engineering profession in packing is the constant improvement of the production lines in order to increase its efficiency (reducing timing of changeover, decrease downtime etc.).
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization).
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
- Establish methods for solving technical problems.
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
- Work on the installation and startup of new equipment.
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management.).
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- One year away from Graduation (Engineering school).
- Good command of English.
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans.
- Ability to collaborate optimally with others.
- Ability to innovate and reapply successes.
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm