As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship - You will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading-edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development, etc.
What You Will Do
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students currently studying towards Engineering or Business Bachelor.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- English Fluency.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering
Georgia (United States...
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm