Responsible for day-to-day financial analyses, fixed asset management and accounting. Responsible for overall site Governance & Stewardship along with budget management of MOE, GMC and IDE including strong engagement with SBU PS F&A on site-reporting and trends. Scope can include single category or multi-category operations and roles are generally at Toller locations.
Your Finance & Accounting career will be filled with meaningful, and diverse assignments intended to sharpen and expand your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on your development.
We offer you:
- An impactful career path, with meaningful work from day one!
- Continuous mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance.
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world-renowned technologies/brands.
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products.
- A diverse, multifaceted work environment passionate about safety and quality and controls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate with Bachelor's Degree in one of the following majors Accounting, -Finance, Business or relevant Majors.
- The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm