You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - Organized around the brands that we sell in Egypt (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Head&Shoulders.) - Consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
What You Will Do
- You will Co-lead a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- You will Lead monthly market & brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- You will Work on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc.).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating within 2 years, studying towards a bachelor degree in Business or Engineering.
- Egyptian Nationals
- Committed to spend min. 3 months during their internship.
- Passionate about marketing.
- Can manage a virtual internship with agile working hours along with their ongoing semester.
- Are born leaders, are hardworking and are passionate to make things happen.
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Have a strong interest and passion for Brand Management.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Are proficient in English.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm