By joining us in the supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitized plants and connected smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day one and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager so that you grow & develop.
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management.
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer.
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics (Statistics & Data Analysis), Technology Management, Management of Information and communication technology, Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Graduating within Winter 2022 or Summer/Winter 2023.
- A born leader and hardworking to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovative spirit.
- Work well with Microsoft Office.
- Programming/Algorithms Knowledge.
- English proficiency.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Communications, Computer Science, Data Science...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm