You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Morocco (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral B, Head&Shoulders.) - Consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills - You get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc.).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Coordinate internal events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business
- Administration or any relevant majors - Graduating in less than 2 years.
- Born leader, with an ambitious attitude and passionate to make things happen.
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Proficient in English.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm