Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you.
We are here to help you gain a magical experience! We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
What You Will Do
- As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. Being in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions.
- You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Hair Care with
- Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
- You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
- We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer.
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market.
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client.
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations.
- Preparing volume forecast and plans.
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Born leaders and are hardworking to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales/Marketing.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm