Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain?
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more coordinated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, groundbreaking technology. Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
What We Offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day one and have the ownership of at least one of two big projects.
- Continuous mentoring – You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop.
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions - Marketing, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management.
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer.
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Two years away from Graduation, majoring in any Engineering field.
- Born leader and hardworking to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit.
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm