Did you know that at P&G we consider the supply network operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of P&G's supply chain? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with flawless quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more coordinated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, groundbreaking technology. Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
What You Will Do
- The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of one or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management.
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer.
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for bachelor's/master's students.
- Born leader and hardworking to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit.
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- Legally eligible to work in morocco.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm