If you're looking for an opportunity to use data and analytics through concrete business cases and grow your skills in the space of Supply Chain management, Data Analytics and business intelligence, then join us as Supply Chain Intern! We offer you an outstanding opportunity to work in a multi data sources environment and impact the decisions of one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
What We Offer You:
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities. You will be expected to share updates & results of your work, and will receive exposure to management. We will provide you with feedback, so that you grow & develop.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- Product Supply-related data and generate insights leading to strategic business recommendations & Operational excellence.
- Forecasting customer demand.
- Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices.
- Owning the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree.
- Born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Strong analytical thinking using multiple data sources, with ability to query and analyze data.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm