Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, as a Process Engineer in our production line.
The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will be developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception through to start up and validation. Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
You will lead and develop any organization you are working with to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily - Expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic Engineering/Industrial and Processing Engineering.
- Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS office use for demonstration of P&G Peak performance factors.
- Analytical skills: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities.
- Technical mastery: An ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm