Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in the Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Your Role As An Intern In HR:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – You will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring & coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Saudi Nationals.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm