Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology, and innovation to create a competitive advantage for P&G.
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation, and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- You deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
What You Will Do
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories, and market.
- Understand data, and the value data analytics brings to the organization.
- Owning and maintaining data systems, being the first level of business support for operational teams.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding, and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, a real passion for winning, and leadership are very important.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A candidate recently completed, Bachelor’s or Master’s program with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information Technology, or any relevant major.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Strong IT Mastery, with demonstrated capability in Data Science / Analysis (Mastery of Data visualization tools – PowerBI/Tableau – will be an added advantage).
- Has an external focus with a passion for Sales/Marketing.
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs, using technology.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovative spirit.
- Strong analytical and thinking skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- Fluency in English.
- People are able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Sandton (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm