As a Sales Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
What You Will Do
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer.
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market.
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client.
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations.
- Preparing volume forecast and plans.
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Delivers NOS, shipment and share goals by executing the JBP plans in store/customer level.
- Delivers superior Sales fundamentals to win with shoppers/buying influencers at the FMOT and Executes Perfectly at in-store/customer level.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s/Master's Degree and 0-1 years of work experience.
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales/Marketing.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Strong analytical thinking and skills.
- South African Citizenship.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm