Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
What We Offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree with 0 - 3 years of meaningful Sales experience in FMCG environment (Preferred).
- Born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales/Marketing.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm