From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
Artwork is a critical business process as it provides the information needed for consumer communications (to select, use and dispose of our products), information needed to manage products through supply chains to point of purchase, and information required by government to sell these products.
- As project leader of artwork projects, own artwork CPS and synchronize artwork timelines with initiative critical path schedule
- Own delivery of key artwork process metrics
- Be knowledgeable of artwork process and how to efficiently apply for each project, and provide core artwork process training for people.
- Execute artwork process Standard Work Process / improvements.
- Own Artwork Supplier Relationships
Required Skills and Abilities
- Managing Complexity
- Learning capability
- Process management
- Supplier management
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm