Do you have a passion to drive business growth with diverse leaders and organization across the globe? Do you love to develop others to improve their contribution and enable them to perform at their peak? Do you want to define your organization design and nurture the culture through diversity and inclusion, mentorship, policy and stewardship, and more?
As a Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results.
You will build the brand to be 'love-mark' of consumers and grow the brand business from multi-touchpoints.
For your brand's success, you will need to lead a mix of Marketing and Management projects, well understand the consumer and market, engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, R&D, IT and external partners to develop top strategies, superior products, campaign ideas and plans, and ensure execution excellence
- As a Brand Manager at P&G, your responsibilities will be including but not limited to brand strategy development, consumer and market understanding, business analysis, innovation management, marketing idea & plan development, communication creation and Go-to-Market execution.
- To deliver overall business objectives and results for the brand, you will need to lead the brand with:
- Develop the key strategies and priorities for your brand with clear understanding and analysis of the consumers and market.
- Develop communication strategies and marketing ideas. Develop marketing campaigns, create commercial materials including copies, visuals, social/ecommerce contents for different consumer touchpoints and plan media with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Design pricing strategies & promotion plans, design and execute instore plans based on channel, customer & shopper knowledge.
- Create winning product offerings to the consumers with appealing concept idea, outstanding product performance & delightful package.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Need to possess at least a bachelor's degree. Graduate between October 2019 - December 2022.
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead to envision the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection
- Strong problem solving with creativity & innovation
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Guangzhou (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm