Do you have a passion to drive business growth with diverse leaders and organization across the globe? Do you love to develop others to improve their contribution and enable them to perform at their peak? Do you want to define your organization design and nurture the culture through diversity and inclusion, mentorship, policy and stewardship, and more?
- P&G CBD is the growth engine of profitable share growth in China and the cradle of future business leaders!
- At P&G, our CBD managers are at the center of the business, connecting the dots from every aspect of the business from financial, customers/distributors, shoppers, supply chain and people management.
- They are tasked to develop sharp and creative business strategies for different challenges in a fast-moving landscape and competitive market.
- They are recognized as customer consultant to sell category total solution and create joint value for both.
- And they are expected to be entrepreneurs leading a team of multi-functional resources at the front line. Join P&G CBD, be a real business leader!
- There are tremendous opportunities for rich and rewarding careers and experiences – in selling and commercial roles throughout our company.
- Typically, CBD career starts with directly working with customers and distributors to build selling mastery and develop a multi-disciplinary perspective and experiences required to be effective leaders.
- Throughout CBD career, you will develop skills and demonstrate expertise through different types of experiences including
- Customer selling and management, Category strategy and Sales planning, Distributor business development and Corporate Sales operation.
- Your career advancement is based on demonstrated consistent performance, exceptional leadership and assessed long term potential.
- For CBD, this is achieved through customer selling expertise, category/sector mastery and experience in managing large multifunctional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Need to possess at least a bachelor's degree. Graduate between October 2019 - December 2022
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead to envision the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind
- Mobility is required to obtain diverse of experiences and skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service
Guangzhou (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm