From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Managing daily customer quality orders, ensure the order accurate and timeliness.
- Providing order related daily customer service by acting as communication interface between P&G and customers, help customer to solve the order related issue and effective escalation to managers.
- Contribute customer service and help on case fill rate, billing accuracy, call service, customer rejection, customer complaint, order process on-time, and delivery on time, etc.
- Leading or supporting action plan development to continuously improve customer service results and process productivity.
- Cover mentioned responsibilities above when backup other Customer Service Representative job.
- Participate and contribute the order management related customer projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Good command of English both at speaking & writing
- Strong sense of responsibilities, willing to learn
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm