From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from Day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- •Cutting-edge business – Evolving channels, market dynamics, and customers' ever-changing business needs make working in a consumer good's business challenging yet fulfilling every single day!
- •Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are the crucial players of every multi-functional team and the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- •Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will have full ownership of your projects from the beginning. Whether its external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or driving cost efficiency, you are the one to make the impact.
- •Continuous mentorship and friendship – Mentors and buddies will give both formal technical training as well as day-to-day coaching. You will be working with people who you are willing to call friends.
- •Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- As a Finance Manager, you will work as the finance leader in a team with colleagues from multi functions in the environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning, and analyzing across all aspects of the business including:
- Business strategy development and execution
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis to drive superior ROI
- Market intelligence
- Risk management and internal control
Required Skills and Abilities
- Need to possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Commerce,
- Taxation or any relevant major. Graduate between October 2019 - December 2022
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection
- Strong problem solving with technical mastery and innovative solutions
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Bejing (China), Guangzhou...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm