Do you have a passion to drive business growth with diverse leaders and organization across the globe? Do you love to develop others to improve their contribution and enable them to perform at their peak? Do you want to define your organization design and nurture the culture through diversity and inclusion, mentorship, policy and stewardship, and more?
If so, then a role in Human Resources (HR) organization is for you:
1.Be the HR led Business Elite:
You will be exposed to a real-world business from Day 1. And you will partner with the BEST business leaders and turn your ideas into business growth and Harvard business case!
2. Enjoy Infinite HR Career Opportunity:
You would lead a big organization or designing the future company strategy starting Day 1. And you could experience all kinds of HR role (HRBP, COE and HR SSC) across word-class brands, functions, and even geographies throughout your career in P&G HR.
3. Be the Innovative Organization Architect:
You would be able to manage a game-changing organization transformation with innovative new structure, behavior and culture!
- As a HR manager in P&G, you will be responsible for building people and leadership capabilities, developing an adaptive and high-reaching organization and building a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company:
- Own the development and execution of all HR initiatives and programs.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth and build your expertise in one of the best HR organizations in the world.
- Lead and support organization culture building and execute organization drumbeat with excellence.
- Benefit from tools and resources that help you empower our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Need to possess at least a bachelor's degree. Graduate between October 2019 - December 2022
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Know how to set priorities and make clear choice with external & internal knowledge and insight.
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial, love solving and analyzing problems with creative solutions and open mind
- Have the ability and resilience to learn fast on the job and execution excellence in a welcoming environment
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Having applicable digital skills would be a great asset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management
Bejing (China), Guangzhou...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm