From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Responsible for using standard processes and solutions to enable shipments cross-regions, ensuring service requirements are met at the lowest possible cost.
- Key tasks include: tariff classification, Free Trade and special Customs program qualification, meeting governmental regulations, country of origin determination, valuation, payment of duties, minimizing demurrage charges, and completion of required documents for Customs clearance.
- Communication is key in this role, both internally and externally
Required Skills and Abilities
- Leadership. Demonstrate the ability to manage a team to drive excellent performance or a project by collaborating both internally and externally.
- Operates with Field. Drive strict subject area to internal and external partners. No tolerance on non-compliance.
- Good communication and capability to build Diverse Collaborative Relationships. Be able to communicate optimally and build collaborative relationship with interfaces.
- Think and Acts Conclusively. Be able to identify issue/risk and determines optimal solution.
- Grow Capability. Self-learning and development as well as willing to develop others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm