At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
PHKL Investments team is responsible for the investment strategy of assets backing the insurance policies written by Prudential. This includes strategic asset allocation review, fund performance evaluation and investment risk management. The role is to provide analytical support to the Investments team and will gain exposure to all investment-related aspects.
What You Will Do
- Support the production of regular investment reports.
- Build models for risk and return analysis.
- Participate in derivative and investment strategy review.
- Assist the process of setting up new relationships with external counterparties.
- Contribute to the development of investment views.
- Prepare investment material for discussion or meeting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Actuarial Studies/Economics/Mathematics (or similar subjects) in University.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Attention to details.
- Technical skill such as Macro modelling is preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Economics, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm