At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- Registration of claims in accordance with policy benefit
- Review, assess and approve accident claims within service turnaround time. Ensure the output is accurate and compliant to internal policy and regulatory requirements
- Ensure pending claim are followed up and managed on a timely basis.
- Assist in the administrative function including sorting of incoming mails, uploading of document into CM, email enquiries, bill authentication with Medical Institution etc
Required Skills and Abilities
- Customer centric, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and a fast learner with the ability to understand the procedure and system
- Attentive to details and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Intern will be trained to adjudicate simple AH claims.
- Process simple AH claims and data entry the claims data into the system.
- Attend to simple AH email queries.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm