At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- Assist in testing and enhancing tools and processes for special projects, including but not limited to migration of tools and working folders to Cloud-based solution (eg. SharePoint and Azure Cloud)
- Design controls / SOP around these tools and processes
- Assist in updating annual documentation and SOP
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with data processing software e.g. SQL/VBA is preferred
- Pursuing degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, IT
- Good progress in actuarial exams
- 1 to 3 years of Study
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm