At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
This is a limited internship opportunity to work in the IFRS17 implementation program. The intern will assist the actuarial team in various solutions delivery workstream and get a front seat view of the new financial reporting processes that will set the stage for the decade to come. The intern will also get to work with some of the most brilliant actuaries leading the implementation effort across the Prudential group.
- Assist in IFRS17 functional designs and system build as actuarial advisor
- Assist in development of data and system specifications for IFRS17
- Assist in detailed data gap analysis, data validation and UAT for source system enhancement
- Assist in documentation of the IFRS17 reporting process.
- Support on other projects, including ad hoc requests from other workstreams
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with data processing software e.g. SAS/SQL/VBA is preferred
- Good programming skills
- Pursuing degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering
- 1 to 3 years of Study
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm