At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- The internship opportunity will provide extensive exposure to the key medical and employee benefit business lines. The intern will assist the actuarial team in the annual experience studies, trend analysis, and pricing quotations. The intern will gain insight to the key considerations and challenges in managing the profitability of the business lines.
- Perform the automation of BAU deliverables
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to current data analytic processes and methods
- Develop new capabilities for the team to discover trends and insights relating to the various experience studies
- Assist in adhoc investigation requests and develop new capabilities for the team to be able to handle these quickly going forward
- Work on group renewal quotations.
- Maintenance of group quotation templates.
- Assist in banca/YRT quotations.
- Assist in group experience study.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with data processing software e.g. SAS/SQL/VBA is preferred
- Good programming skills
- Pursuing degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering
- 1 to 3 years of Study
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm