At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve.
While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of the team to analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications to meet business objectives.
- Deliver applications in accordance to relevant IT policies and procedures
- Resolve new/complex problems which may impact the application
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge on analysis, design, coding of custom-built applications
- Excellent problem analysis skill. Innovative and creative in developing solutions
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to build the applications using 1 or more of the below technologies
- Java programming, Rest APIs development using spring framework.
- Building front end applications using ReactJs, NodeJS.
- Knowledge on RDBMS, Object-Oriented Design.
- Codebase knowledge on GIT, Bitbucket.
- Build tools knowledge on Maven/Gradle/NPM.
- SQL scripting using any of the RDBMS
- Basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, CI/CD, JIRA, Confluence
- Knowledge on using SDKs
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm