At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities.
We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The role will support the Advertising & Brand team and plays an important part in strengthening relationships with Prudential’s Marketing Strategy teams, ensuring that we are seen as ‘One Prudential”. As a natural extension of the role, product & segment marketing communications will fall within the remit.
What You Will Do
- Assist in reviewing and approving marketing and communications related materials from a Brand point-of-view
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day tasks such as sending of materials to other stakeholders, uploading/downloading of files for ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining the Brand Marketing shared repository and ensuring campaigns for 2021 are archived.
- Work with other marketing team members, media agencies and creative agencies to plan, develop and execute creative campaigns scaling new customer acquisitions. Stakeholders reporting included.
- Works across all functions to ensure effective use of brand and customer assets and communications.
- Generate and propose new ideas based on research and customers insights.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks to support Brand Marketing Team.
- Contribute to the delivery of TOM brand preference based on annual brand health tracker.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A positive, enthusiastic outlook along with the will to always strive for more
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills is a must: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be comfortable at project management and working within tight timelines
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, LinkedIn and Tiktok
- Independent worker who also functions well as part of a team
- Agile and comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change.
- Keen interest in identifying trends, originating new ideas and a belief in innovation: never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Especially savvy with Powerpoint and other presentation programmes.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm