If you want to get the inside view of how insurance business works, this is an opportunity for you. In this role, you make sense of the sales numbers that underpin our business. You will be obsessed with who is selling how much of what to who, identify trends, leverage data and provide insights to help the Company and our distributors grow.
You will also develop forecasts and measure variance against these to understand performance. At the same time, the role will expose you to the numbers and results that ultimately drive the business – this is an unbeatable insight into the engine room of PACS distribution function.
What you will do
- Delivery of insightful monthly / quarterly / annual performance dashboards and reports for our management team and internal stakeholders.
- Be a linkage between the sales channels and other PACS functions (especially finance and product) to ensure alignment of views on sales performance and forecasts.
- Provide commentary and analysis of PACS distribution performance and performance expectations to external stakeholders (primarily PCA).
- Contribute to the distribution business planning processes, such as Annual Forecasts, Monthly / Weekly Sales & Product Forecasts. This includes supporting the joint planning processes with our bank partners and setting of targets at relevant segment / cluster levels.
- Undertake investigations, studies, review and other monitoring activities to identify relevant business performance trends.
- Gain insights into our performance and the reasons for it. Share these with distribution leadership with potential action plans that deliver material changes in performance levels.
- Support other ad hoc distribution related activities as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highly numerate with an analytical skillset
- Good communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skill. Ability to use tools such as Qlik and Power BI desirable.
- Dynamic individual who strives in fast moving environment
- Prior internships and/or volunteering position in numerate environment such as financial planning or performance management is a plus
- Degree holder in a numerate disciple such as finance, accounting or engineering.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm