At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the streamlining of claims administration processes
- Support the team in completing claims assessments
- Acknowledge and register claims within timelines established.
- Manage incoming and outgoing claim documents, correspondence and cheques.
- Mailing of documents via courier, registered mail, etc.
- Follow up on returned/expired cheques.
- Support in preparation and distribution of claims received via claims portal.
- Follow up with medical institution and Financial Consultants for information/documents and on any outstanding requirements required for claims decision when required.
- Retrieval and return of documents to customers when required
- Adjudicate outpatient medical claims and ensure delivery of prudent and equitable claims decision within expected service level (i.e. claims turnaround time).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen learner and able to work independently
- Team Player
- Details oriented and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Office
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm