The Client Engagement trainee will be mainly involved in efforts to help ensure consistent and high standards in our client engagements across the different distribution channels.
What you will do
- To deliver personal review volume & survey requirements, and ensure the turnaround of tasks, i.e. documentation checks, assessment of ROP appeals and conducting client surveys.
- To ensure efficient and effective training and/ or engagement of distribution channels and other stakeholders.
- To engage and train distribution force on requirements under BSC
- To part-take in additional tasks / projects related to the requirements that may arise due to audit or regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and meticulous
- Positive Attitude and pleasant disposition
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Preferably with CMFAS 5, 9, 9A, HI certifications.
- University Degree
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm