At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This team is responsible for the full spectrum of Distribution Channel Compensation processing, its related administrations, accounting rule, administration of Financing Scheme and Credit Control of the Distribution Channel of Outstanding Debt. The team reports to Head of Finance Operations.
The expectation of the team is accurate, efficient and timely processing of legitimate compensation while ensuring all financial operations are in compliant with relevant policies, statutory and regulatory requirement/guideline.
The team is also expected to continuous seek and formulate strategy for efficiency, productive, and effective processing risk control of the complex multi-layer of business rule against system design and stay align with all governing rule. It is the team’s esteem responsibility to alert the management of any potential issue and risk that could potential impact the company unfavorable from all angles.
What You Will Do
- Documentation of scheme specification
- Generate compensation reports for Distribution partners
- Analysis of report logic design and documentation.
- Supports company-wide initiative and projects relating to Distribution Compensation
- Compensation reports are designed in clear and concise manner and adhere to agreed set of specifications
- Data Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong PC skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in programming skills an added advantageS
- Detailed and Meticulous, team player and proactive
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm