The Compliance Engagement Trainee will be given opportunities to understand the different functions of Compliance through Compliance engagement activities. There will also be opportunities to collaborate with the Agency force to conduct regular competency reviews.
What you will do
- Conducting training and face-to-face engagement sessions with the agency force and supporting in the planning of these sessions.
- Addressing queries relating to distribution such as market conduct, sales advisory standards and social media through onsite support at agency locations
- Conduct competency reviews on distribution representatives to ensure they meet the stipulated regulatory and
- Competence & Compliance (C & C) requirements (i.e. quality of supervision, coaching, C & C documentation, ability to meet CPD requirements, etc) and industry guidelines
- Other miscellaneous projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and meticulous
- Positive Attitude and pleasant disposition
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm