At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- The primary role for the selected individual is to understand the functions under post sales and work on process changes using digital tools and co-drive operational changes across the department, using digital platforms. You will have opportunity to participate in projects and strategic initiatives and analyze departmental statistics and performance.
- Understand the functions under post sales and work on process changes using digital tools.
- Review and revamp the existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Prepare daily reports.
- Co-Work and perform consumer marketing to increase online usage of customer service portal.
- Improve and organize Employee Engagement
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, results & customer service oriented.
- Strategic Thinker with well-thought ideas.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly disciplined individual who is positive and creative
- A “Can do” attitude
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Business Management
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Management,...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm