The Finance Governance Trainee will be exposed to Finance Governance issues in the insurance industry, and will be mainly involved in Anaplan testing and helping to ensure financial data integrity that is in line with regulatory standards.
What you will do
- Manage, analyse and provide recommendation on budget requests for company wide strategic projects
- Follow up on completed projects to ensure deliverables and spend are accounted for.
- Participate in governance meetings to understand risks/issues faced by business.
- Review and manage emerging risks or reported incidence from within Division
- Perform quality assurance checks on financial data to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the on-going training and refinement of budget/forecast system
- Assist in the development and implementation of project budget planning and forecasting in Anaplan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Meticulous and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT Skills in MS Office
- Preferred specialisations: Finance/Accountancy/Actuarial Science/Business Administration/Mathematics
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm