At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- BAU Activities (70%)
- Prepare the management information for internal reporting purposes which includes but not limited to daily/weekly/monthly reports, information to support weekly sales forecasts, regular forecast updates to management etc.
- Be involved in the automation of the financial planning and management information systems to improve efficiency, and provide better insights to management.
- Be involve in the forecast and business plan processes
- 2. Divisional Project (30%)
The role holder will be involved in Project Anaplan (UAT testing) and Datahub (UAT testing), a Finance-wide initiative to improve efficiency by extensive automation and stream-lining.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Reasonable computing skills (e.g. Excel, VBA, etc)
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to learn
- Innovative and accountable
- Those who have Finance/Accounting/Business background would be great
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm