At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities.
We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- Organise and facilitate requirement gathering workshop.
- Document requirements and solution design.
- Document current and future planning/forecast processes.
- Coordinate and participate in the solution prototyping.
- Collection, preparation, cleansing, checking and analysis of data.
- Support testing
- Monitoring and tracking of project plans and status.
- Document, track and follow through issues till closure.
- Drive ad-hoc projects or requests.
- Business modelling in Anaplan to enable business to perform multiple scenario analysis and planning
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good with data management and analysis
- Has a curious and analytical mind
- Experience or knowledge in accounting
- Prior working experience is beneficial
- Proficiencies in Excel formulas is beneficial
- Experience or knowledge of any programming language is beneficial
- Experience or knowledge of database or multi-dimension database is beneficial
Preferred Specialisation / Course of Study / Year of Study, if any:
- Accountancy / Year 2 or 3
- Data Analytics / Year 2 or 3
- Computer Science / Year 2 or 3
- Combination of Accountancy, Data Analytics or Computer Science / Year 2 or 3
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm